An important bug was discovered in the TDB database engine, used by most NHL roster tools. It can lead to the data corruption, so it is recommended to apply the updates released below:
- NHLViewNG for PS3/XBox 360 3.0.2211.12
- TDBAccess Library 3.1.2211.12
- TDBView Database Viewer 4.3.2211.12
Please Note: NHLView for PC is also likely to have this bug. Currently, the it does not have a release with the correction. I will follow up on this in the future.
Besides the bugfix, these releases contain the following improvements:
- None of the tools require external pfdtool to handle PS3 save games anymore.
- TDBAccess now comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit forms.
- TDBView now supports opening decrypted PS4 exhibition rosters from the NHL series. Note that decryption is a process external to this tool and requires a jailbroken console.