NHLView NG is the roster editor for EA Sports NHL Hockey series on generation 3 consoles (PS3 and Xbox 360). In is a complete rewrite of the original NHLView which is the editor for PC edition of the game. Though the new editor bears some resemblance to its predecessor, it is a completely different program and does not have as many features (yet).
- Supports NHL 09 – NHL 16 (Legacy) PS3 and XBox 360 Exhibition rosters.
- Basic player and team editing: player info, ratings, team / arena names, arena capacity, play-by-play / art numbers etc.
- View team rosters and edit lines.
- Various player transfer operations.
- NHLView 3.0.2211.12 (3.49 MB).
- NHL 09 Graphical Assets (57.8 MB).
- NHL 10 Graphical Assets (69 MB).
- NHL 11 Graphical Assets (93.9 MB).
- NHL 12 Graphical Assets (105.8 MB).
- NHL 13 Graphical Assets (114.9 MB).
- NHL 14 Graphical Assets (126.8 MB).
- NHL 15 Graphical Assets (133.1 MB).
- NHL Legacy Edition Graphical Assets (145.3 MB).
If you are having trouble viewing the help file that comes with the program, here is an online PDF version:
NHLView NG User’s Guide (2.49 MB).