Very Strange Bug In My 2005 Rosters

Posts about my (or anybody else's) rosters for NHL games should go here.

Moderator: Owen

DSgamby

Very Strange Bug In My 2005 Rosters

Post by DSgamby » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:22 am

The game crashes whenever I try and see the goalies or extra attackers in the edit line scree for MoDo in the game. It works fine for the other teams and it works fine if any other lines are shown.

Suchy, if you have time, I can send you the roster files and you can look at them and hopefully either have an idea to fix it or fix it

Thanks

DSgamby

Post by DSgamby » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:21 pm

the problem somehow has been fixed.

carpedapuck

Post by carpedapuck » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:33 pm

what was the problem and how was it solved man?

good to know for heads up in the future.

/Carpe

DSgamby

Post by DSgamby » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:10 pm

carpedapuck wrote:what was the problem and how was it solved man?

/Carpe

Problem was the game crashes whenever I try and see the goalies or extra attackers in the edit line scree for MoDo in the game. It works fine for the other teams and it works fine if any other lines are shown.

How fixed?
I had no idea. Totte who does the Swedish rosters for the roster did MoDo and somehow it was fixed

carpedapuck

Post by carpedapuck » Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:46 am

DSgamby wrote:

/Carpe

Problem was the game crashes whenever I try and see the goalies or extra attackers in the edit line scree for MoDo in the game. It works fine for the other teams and it works fine if any other lines are shown.

How fixed?
I had no idea. Totte who does the Swedish rosters for the roster did MoDo and somehow it was fixed

Hm, could it have been his consistency value or positioning, floppiness, style were messed up, those are a couple of values that could have been the reason. Just a headsup I guess so maybe you can be aware of that next time.

:wink:

/Carpe

DSgamby

Post by DSgamby » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:42 pm

carpedapuck wrote:
DSgamby wrote:

/Carpe

How fixed?

Hm, could it have been his consistency value or positioning, floppiness, style were messed up, those are a couple of values that could have been the reason. Just a headsup I guess so maybe you can be aware of that next time.

:wink:

/Carpe

maybe

Thanks, I check it out if it happens again.

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:58 pm

It could have happened if you released some guy from that team and NHLView randomly assigned some player into that spot. Although, it shouldn't have happened because usually NHLView simply blanks the spot.