More screens (Dynasty editing) - 14/11/2003

News on the status of my tools. This forum is read-only.
Artem
Site Admin

More screens (Dynasty editing) - 14/11/2003

Post by Artem » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:44 am

Here are two more screenshots:

The Line Editor is progressing nicely. Compared to the screen from the last update, new features include player highlightning depending on his status (dressed, scratched, injuried), buttons on top for easy roster operations, and status bar on bottom displaying correctness of selected line-up. Unfortunately, assigning of players in specific line slots is still not implemented.

As you could have guessed fromthe previous screenshots, NHLView now supports streaks, injuries and suspensions. You can change injury length and type. The only thing you cannot change for now is the name of the injury. But NHLView will still allow you to select the value corresponding to internal injury name as shown in the screenshot. I imagine you will be using editor to make players healthy, not to injure them, so i don't think it's a big loss for now. Other notable things on thsi screenshot is the ability to change morale, and player's contract. I'm sure you most of you fell for "$zillions/over n years" misunderstanding. Well, when NHLView is out, you'll be able to correct it.