Madden 2005 DB Editor

This forum contains all information about TDBAccess library for NHL 2004 roster access and general NHL coding questions.

Moderator: Owen

Drewbaby27

Post by Drewbaby27 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:17 pm

Well hopefully the guy working on it can get it to function. So far he's saying he has the franchises 'editable', but he's still in the R&D stage. He'll be releasing a Beta soon, and I guess we'll find out then!

When you say "tdbaccess for now silently ignores that.", do you mean 'for now' as in there's plans or options to get it to work with .FRA's? Also, does it mean that if manipulated right, TDB could include those fields, or if so, would it cause problems?

Just wondering what info I should relay to the 'community coders' on this. Thanks again!! :D

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:44 am

There is an important update on the site. It's not specific to Madden FRA files, but everybody using tdbaccess should download it otherwise the files might get corrupt.

Drewbaby27, unless this "ignoring" causes the problems, I have no plans to do anything about it. So, I guess Madden community acts as a beta tester for tdbaccess :)

Drewbaby27

Post by Drewbaby27 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:38 am

Suchy_63 wrote:There is an important update on the site. It's not specific to Madden FRA files, but everybody using tdbaccess should download it otherwise the files might get corrupt.

Drewbaby27, unless this "ignoring" causes the problems, I have no plans to do anything about it. So, I guess Madden community acts as a beta tester for tdbaccess :)
Thanks suchy - I'll definitely let the guys over there know about the update. I'll also let them know to to 'keep an eye out' if the 'ignoring' issue causes problems. :D Basically I just cut & paste what you say in here - unless it's something I actually know, then I condense / paraphrase. I'm no coder or anything, so I'm lucky I guess you haven't gotten into full deatil yet in this thread. :D LOL

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:21 pm

Drew, it seems that ignoring this data is not a good thing. I'll fix that soon.