"Roster appears to be damaged and cannot be used."

This board is for discussion and questions about the upcoming NHLView for new generation consoles

Moderator: Owen

bhrangerfan0809

"Roster appears to be damaged and cannot be used."

Post by bhrangerfan0809 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:39 am

Hello, I've been working on an all-time roster project for NHL 14 for over a year now. I loaded the roster to my PS3 today after editing it with NHL View NG and after copying successfully, I received a notification when the game was loading that the roster "appears to be damaged and cannot be used." Could someone point to some likely causes for this? Could it possibly have to do with how many instances I have created (I have a LOT, considering this is an all-time roster file)?

As a side note, I'd like to give my utmost appreciation to ArtemKH for what he has done for the roster editing community. My roster projects would not be anywhere near as expansive as they are without his creation. Truly a wonder for people like me. Thanks for all of your work!

EDIT: I've uploaded the file in case some of you would like to try firsthand to fix it. This project means a lot to me and those waiting on the finished product, so anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.