NHL View for NHL14

This board is for discussion and questions about the upcoming NHLView for new generation consoles

Moderator: Owen

pezdaddy

Re: NHL View for NHL14

Post by pezdaddy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:51 am

Artem, do you need an 360 nhl 14 season saves so we can use a future release of your NG editor to modify a season save? If so, I can provide one

TomCook4

Post by TomCook4 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Contract extension feature does not work. Tried without and with multi-year box checked. Not sure exactly how this works in the first place, if it's supposed to show the extension or if it auto shows

TomCook4

Post by TomCook4 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:23 pm

In addition, can't get he help to show, just says "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" Not sure if this is a bug or my computer, if you have any idea how to fix let me know!

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

pezdaddy wrote:Artem, do you need an 360 nhl 14 season saves so we can use a future release of your NG editor to modify a season save? If so, I can provide one
I got the files from dougie_g in the xbox thread, thanks.

TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 am

Haven't been able to try the new View myself yet, but judging by the screenshots in the Help file, there's no Additionals tab in the team roster list anymore.
Will it be possible to move players to additionals in the future versions?

Dustdevil

Post by Dustdevil » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 am

Mikey87 wrote:Ok, I copied my rosters in a hurry this morning, but I'm pretty sure that I did copy the right save file. Now, when I try to open the roster in NHLView for editing, I get this error message: "No valid TDB database found in the savegame."

Some additional info: European version. Done huge amount of edits and transactions ingame using EA roster 4 as a base.

I have the problem just the other way round - I want to use an American update that I can open without problems in NHL View NG, but when I try to load the updated roster file ingame (NHL 13) my European PS3 cannot find the file. In German Roster means Kader, but the US file is called Roster. Is that the reason ? If so, how to change the name of the file ?

Or is there a different reason ?

Moose24x

Post by Moose24x » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:54 pm

More of a suggestion than anything else:

Currently the fields that display on the left, under the "Players" tab, are first name, last name, position, ID, team. Any chance you can add a league column? I'm not going to edit any of the Euro leagues, but I am going to edit the NHL, AHL, OHL, QMJHL, WHL and free agents. It would actually make quite a nice difference if I could sort by league as well so that I could go one league at a time without having to sift through so many teams that I'm not going to work on.

TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Not exactly a bug, more like a feature. Everytime I run NHLView, it has Lasse Kukkonen of Team Finland selected, and the Team Lines tab is scrolled all the way down to the 4-on-4 lines.

Like I said, not a bug, but it would be great if there's no player/team selected when I start the program. Or at least it should be Anaheim, so there wouldn't be much scrolling up before getting started. But I don't expect this to be a priority.

jeffforsberg21

Post by jeffforsberg21 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 am

Am I the only one, but when I try to load my roster file back in the game, it said "Data Corrputed" in my PS3 Save Utility. I can't load back rosters file opened with NHLVIEW back. I tried many things, I even try to open a roster file (original from the disc) and just save it without any modification and I can't load back in the game.

Thanks

jeffforsberg21

Post by jeffforsberg21 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:12 am

Forgot about my last message, I think it's because I have changed folder name on my USB Key, I try again leaving the original name and it worked

TicatFan

Post by TicatFan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:45 pm

I wanted to make quebec Nordiques in nhl14 and have them replace a team... I was wondering 2 things

A) with nhlview NG can u move teams around like move Winnipeg to west etc?
b) I want to replace Phoenix with Quebec in the game which we can do our selfs however i wanted to take the avs alternate nordiques jersey and use them for the replacement team is that possible?

pezdaddy

Post by pezdaddy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:58 pm

has Artem given up on the NG app? earlier this year I said I can provide a season save (360), to see if Artem can modify his awesome NG app to edit season saves. Haven't seen anything in these threads recently

TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:01 am

pezdaddy wrote:has Artem given up on the NG app? earlier this year I said I can provide a season save (360), to see if Artem can modify his awesome NG app to edit season saves. Haven't seen anything in these threads recently
He posted the fix to edit NHL 15 rosters a month ago, and said he's working on the next version. However, he is superbusy with his job and life in general, so he doesn't have much time to work on this. But I'm sure it will come out eventually, even if it takes time.

TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:03 am

Had a new bug. I forgot that my NY Islanders was already full (40/40 players) when I tried to move Marek Zidlicky from Free Agents to NYI.
The error message popped up, saying the team has already maximum of 40 players. I clicked OK, but Zidlicky had disappeared. He wasn't in NYI or Free Agents. I closed NHL View and restarted it, and the Error log said "An empty instance for Zidlicky has been removed". The player was still missing, but luckily there was an instance left in Team Czech Republic, so I got him from there. But if it was another player I was trying to move around, he may have been disappeared for good? :shock:

The game is NHL 15 PS3 PAL.

jeffforsberg21

Post by jeffforsberg21 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:31 am

Hi Tomi !

Can you post, in the thread that I started, the save files from Legacy (it seem that you are one of the few member active) I know that we can't open it right now, but the second that NHLView will be available I would really want to have the save files.

Thanks in advance !