Addon employment opportunity - HELP NEEDED

Anything that does not belong to any of the forums above should be posted here.
ChoSenViper

Addon employment opportunity - HELP NEEDED

Post by ChoSenViper » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:36 pm

I am running an online season where we already have a pre-ordained drafting order from previous seasons.

My problem is when I goto create this year's season, you cannot change the draft positions to the correct ones! In NHL 2004 you could just click and drag the teams into the correct order, not so this year.

I despritaly need someone's help in creating an addon to fix this terrible bug. If someone could create a functional addon that makes me able to click and drag the teams in the correct order, heck, I'd be willing to pay that person.

Thanks for all your time, If you have questions you can reach me on msn at tyler_cooke@hotmail.com , AIM - tcookejm , or e-mail tyler.cooke@ns.sympatico.ca

Thank you all very much for your time.

ChoSenViper

Post by ChoSenViper » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:06 am

Is there anyway you can help me suchy? Or at least give me help on how to fix this?! Thanks.

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:56 pm

Unfortunately I can't help you on this problem. If they took it out, there is no way to bring it back in.

ChoSenViper

Post by ChoSenViper » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:15 pm

No way to do anything? I'll bet there is a way somehow :P .

36th

Post by 36th » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:38 pm

I doubt you'll find a way to click and drag. This years front end is not in html format, so you are out of luck with that idea. However, if you could find the file that has the default draft order (maybe in tuning), you could export it, edit it to the proper order for your league, import it back in and you'd have the right order. It means doing it that way for each fantasy league you create, but it's a possibility that better than no option at all.
I'll take a look here right away and see if I can find them myself.