Former Spam Topic

Anything that does not belong to any of the forums above should be posted here.
Wha

Former Spam Topic

Post by Wha » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:31 pm

Holy English Batman

Steigs

Post by Steigs » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:42 am

not everyone who plays NHL 06 speaks English as a primary language. To boot, the name Artem is usually associated with the Russian language, or some dialect thereof.

In conclusion, don't be an ass.

~End Transmission~

Rockfan616

Post by Rockfan616 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:41 am

Not to mention the fact that Artem was born in Russia and speaks Russian fluently (along with English and Canadien French) so it doesn't bother him to answer someone's question that's in Russian. So yeah, if someone doesn't speak English but does speak one of those other languages then it's OK, he'll answer the question anyway. Later!!!

Steigs

Post by Steigs » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:38 am

Rockfan, I wasn't sure if he was born there or not, but yeah it makes perfect sense.
Et... Suchy, j'savais pas que tu parlais francais aussi? Mais, francais style Canadien, ca s'appelle joile, tabarnane! ;)

Montreal

Post by Montreal » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:58 pm

Steigs,
Il faut savoir que Suchy a étudié à McGill... j'ai fait mes devoirs!

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:36 pm

These are automated spams people. Please don't reply to these topics if you see them so that I can delete them when I'm around. Now it's kind of difficult.

Canadien French? Nah, I started studying French in Russia, so my French is much more European than Canadian.

First post deleted.

Steigs

Post by Steigs » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:37 pm

Considering I really know nothing of Suchy other than he is the creator of the mighty NHLView (and since i've only been posting here for about three weeks...), j'apprend un peu à la fois.

Wha

Post by Wha » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:46 pm

wow, freak out much?