KalPa situation

Anything that does not belong to any of the forums above should be posted here.
Owen

KalPa situation

Post by Owen » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:47 am

Well as expected, KalPa is not included in NHL 06, so we have a dilemma to deal with. I'm hoping we can get enough voices in here about it, especially from the Finnish mod makers and all roster makers. I feel that we all need to have a decided code for the team, much like what people do with FacePlace. I don't think anything can be solid yet until NHLView is released, but there should be an assigned number for the jerseys and the logos.

I had some ideas about which jerseys and logos we could replace with KalPa's, but testing would need to be done to make sure that no kinks in it. I looked at the custom team thing and was thinking we could replace the letter "K" logo with KalPa's logos and replace those jerseys with the yellow vertical stripes as well. But also perhaps we would be able to create our own jersey number and logo number and not need to replace anything at all.

I'm curious to see what you all think that we should do about it because I feel that it's absolutely crucial to get this sorted out now so that we don't have a bunch of addons makers using different codes for the same team.

I'm hoping to keep this all within one forum at http://eahockey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343 but I'm posting here because it's quite a serious matter that needs to be branched out as much as possible.
Updating your rosters for 14 years: ALL teams, ALL leagues!
http://www.sinbin.ca/the-O
Part of the SinBin network!!

Owen

Post by Owen » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:39 am

It has been decided that the standard will be that Davos is to be overwritten by KalPa.

DSgamby

Post by DSgamby » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:32 pm

Owen wrote:It has been decided that the standard will be that Davos is to be overwritten by KalPa.
Did you put them in the Finnish League or left them as a Custom team?

Steigs

Post by Steigs » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:29 pm

Owen wrote:It has been decided that the standard will be that Davos is to be overwritten by KalPa.
That's sort of unfortunate, I kinda liked the idea of having Davos... but I guess accurate SM Liiga is good too.