Difficulty copying NHL 14 PS3 roster files to use drive

This board is for discussion and questions about the upcoming NHLView for new generation consoles

Moderator: Owen

91Rangerman

Difficulty copying NHL 14 PS3 roster files to use drive

Post by 91Rangerman » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:43 am

Hi everyone. I am new to using NHL View NG, and am looking for some advice or help in getting started. I can download and install NHL View NG from Artem's site without any problems, but can't seem to get a valid copy of my PS3 NHL 14 rosters copied from the PS3 to a USB drive to load into NHL View. When I go to the main screen of my PS3 and select the file that I want to copy, it has an icon showing that copying it is only for Playstation Plus members (which I am not). I try copying it anyway, and it seems to allow me to and puts something onto the USB drive, but I can't open or view it with NHL View. Is there a step that I am missing, or something that I am doing wrong? I tried searching online for a PS3 roster file to download and try in NHL View, but can't view that either. Please help!!! Editing manually one at a time on the PS3 sucks.

Thanks.

91Rangerman

Re: Difficulty copying NHL 14 PS3 roster files to use drive

Post by 91Rangerman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:39 am

I found the reason for the problem I was encountering. It was a missing Microsoft update that was the culprit. I uninstalled NHL NG View, downloaded and installed the update and reinstalled NHL NG View and it has worked flawlessly ever since.