Online Exhibition Games

This board is for discussion and questions about the upcoming NHLView for new generation consoles

Moderator: Owen

goody1969

Online Exhibition Games

Post by goody1969 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Artem,

Thank you for your hard work there fine sir! I think your work is used and appreciated more than you come to realize. Please forgive my ignorance but my question is just to be clear. I know when you open and edit a roster with your program it is the exhibition roster. Is that the same roster you use when playing an exhibition game online vs an unknown person? Is it possible to edit the roster, save it and have the roster available say as a link somewhere where an opponent can download and both use the same roster for a online exhibition game? Just want to make sure i'm on the same wave length and not misunderstood.

Thank You So Much...

staedlerserg

Re: Online Exhibition Games

Post by staedlerserg » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:17 pm

It's my understanding that online rosters for exhibition, GM Connected or any other online game modes uses a roster stored on EA Servers.

Until EA allows for full customization of the online roster, you won't be able to edit it with NHLView.

Maybe in NHL 15 right? I stopped holding my breath lol!

goody1969

Post by goody1969 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Hey Serg,
Long time no talk. Glad to see your alive and well. Thanks for your input..

Cheers..

staedlerserg

Post by staedlerserg » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Hey Goody, refresh my memory?

If you're looking for exhibition games, my PS3 ID is blinky_mafiosi. Are you on YIM?