This board is for discussion and questions about the upcoming NHLView for new generation consoles

Moderator: Owen

minkle32

Post by minkle32 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Im new to this program so would like some basic questions answered. I'm playing NHL13 on Xbox 360
1: Is there a guide I can use that may cover some problems I may come across as a novice?
2: What can I actually do with this? My aim is to create the British Elite League as we're never gonna get featured in the proper game. I know I can edit players details/stats but I read a forum called Play-By-Play mentioning sound. Is sound editing available on the xbox?
3: If I edit details for an NHL team, will it change anything in game?
4: If I have created teams in game, can I edit them using this program?

Cheers
Marcus

Artem
Site Admin

Re: Newbie

Post by Artem » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:44 am

What I can suggest to you is to read the getting started part in user manual, then just load your roster and play around with the editor. Whenever you do not understand what a particular field does, put cursor on it and press f1. The contextual help will come up.

dmacgreg37

Post by dmacgreg37 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:37 pm

This is awesome. I'm really having fun messing around with editing in these. I was going to ask a question, but saw it addressed here a bit.

I can't use the help at all. Every field shows ? and the right column (where info should be) is blank. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice.

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Try the solution in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25163