Custom Team issue (a bad one)

This board is for discussion and questions about the upcoming NHLView for new generation consoles

Moderator: Owen

PPerfect_CJ

Custom Team issue (a bad one)

Post by PPerfect_CJ » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Just discovered a terrible glitch with NHLView on PS3. I created a bunch of ECHL teams so that I could get everyone on the disc to their correct teams. Problem is, you can't move them in game because it always says you'll have "not enough players." I decided to just create 2 teams and move everyone in the ECHL to those. Well, when I did that, saved them, and loaded the roster in-game, the teams aren't showing up. I went back into NHLView to try and fix it and now when I try and do ANYthing with those players or teams, it won't let me save! It's says "incompatible savegame specified." Basically, I've tried everything to get around it, but it looks like I've just completely lost 62 players!!! Anyone else have this or know a way to fix it?

Artem
Site Admin

Re: Custom Team issue (a bad one)

Post by Artem » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Would you be able to send me the savefile? When you created the teams, did you check the Active flag?

PPerfect_CJ

Post by PPerfect_CJ » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Yes. The teams were flagged as active. Heck, while trying to figure out what was wrong, I unchecked them and it wouldn't allow me to save the file THEN either. It's like if I touch ANYthing to do with the custom teams, it won't save. I can send you the file. Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks, Artem.

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Zip the savegame directory and either attach it here in the forum or send it to me by email.

Thanks

PPerfect_CJ

Post by PPerfect_CJ » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Here it is. Good luck and thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:37 am

Sorry, man, I had absolutely zero time to work on anything NHLView related the last month, including looking at corrupted saves. Do you still have a need for me to check this save or you found a walkaround?