Contract Extensions and Help

This board is for discussion and questions about the upcoming NHLView for new generation consoles

Moderator: Owen

TomCook4

Contract Extensions and Help

Post by TomCook4 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 pm

Contract Extensions do not work in NHL 14, have tried using multi-year and not using it. Still won't work. Not sure how this feature works if after the first year they automatically get their extension no matter what..

ALSO
The help does not work. Says that the web page was cancelled when trying to use it, not sure if my computer or a bug.

Artem
Site Admin

Re: Contract Extensions and Help

Post by Artem » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:21 pm

For the help file try the following:
-Right-click the nhlviewng.chm file and click “Properties”.
-In the “General” tab of the “Properties” dialog box, click the “Unblock” button under “Security” at the bottom.
-Click “Apply” and “OK” to save the settings.

I have not experimented with contract extensions, NHLView just exposes the fields editable in the roster. My supposition was that the extension kicks in in Be A GM mode after the current contract is done.

dougie_g

Post by dougie_g » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:16 pm

I know someone posted at operation sports they did work for him. Perhaps it is an xbox/ps3 thing i don't know.

Roscosuper

Post by Roscosuper » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Contract extensions do work... they just won't show up until the re-sign phase of the proceeding season. I've set many extensions including the Sedins. Sim through a season and you should see the extensions.

Artem
Site Admin

Post by Artem » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:47 am

dougie_g wrote:I know someone posted at operation sports they did work for him. Perhaps it is an xbox/ps3 thing i don't know.
Another thing to try:
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/fix-c ... 003-vista/