NHL View for NHL14

This board is for discussion and questions about the upcoming NHLView for new generation consoles

Moderator: Owen

Cordon

Re: NHL View for NHL14

Post by Cordon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 am

TomiT14 wrote:
pezdaddy wrote:has Artem given up on the NG app? earlier this year I said I can provide a season save (360), to see if Artem can modify his awesome NG app to edit season saves. Haven't seen anything in these reviews of sizegenetics threads recently
He posted the fix to edit NHL 15 rosters a month ago, and said he's working on the next version. However, he is superbusy with his job and life in general, so he doesn't have much time to work on this. But I'm sure it will come out eventually, even if it takes time.
Any idea when the next version is coming out?
Last edited by Cordon on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

bhrangerfan0809

Re: NHL View for NHL14

Post by bhrangerfan0809 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Cordon wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
pezdaddy wrote:has Artem given up on the NG app? earlier this year I said I can provide a season save (360), to see if Artem can modify his awesome NG app to edit season saves. Haven't seen anything in these threads recently
He posted the fix to edit NHL 15 rosters a month ago, and said he's working on the next version. However, he is superbusy with his job and life in general, so he doesn't have much time to work on this. But I'm sure it will come out eventually, even if it takes time.
Any idea when the next version is coming out?
I hope we hear from Artem soon.